SEMI is Media Partner of Photonic Integration Conference, which will take place on Sep 27, 2016, at High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
SEMI is the global industry association serving the manufacturing supply chain for the micro- and nano-electronics industries, including:
- Photovoltaics (PV)
- High-Brightness LED
- Flat Panel Display (FPD)
- Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Printed and flexible electronics
- Related micro- and nano-electronics
The industries, companies, and people SEMI represents are the architects of the electronics revolution. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations and technologies that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products and devices that bring the power of the digital age to more people every day.
For more than 40 years, SEMI has served its members and the industries it represents through programs, initiatives, and actions designed to advance business and market growth worldwide. SEMI supports its members through a global network of offices, activities, and events in every major electronics manufacturing region around the world.
About Photonic Integration Conference
This year’s conference will focus on business developments for integrated photonics, the shifting from academics to business (and, accordingly, the shift in market demand). Besides that, the conference will include, among others, sessions on medical, life science, military and data/ICT applications, as well as some academic sessions and workshops.
The topics in focus will be:
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in optical sensing, lighting & energy, displays, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, security & defence, robotic manufacturing processes
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging