Photonic Integration Conference 2017 welcomes Haptic.ro as Media Partner
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING is a consulting of global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our goal is your target in a future visionary way to create a synergy business bridge between SME’s companies and R&D laboratories to merge together in revolutionary and innovation projects.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING stays focussed both on private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020 helping them to access EU funds.
About Photonic Integration Conference 2017
On September 26, 2017, the 3rd edition of the Photonic Integration Conference will take place at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The following topics will be approached during the conference:
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in optical sensing, lighting & energy, displays, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, security & defence, robotic manufacturing processes
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing.
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
The audience is a mix of academics, photonics professionals, business, technology, regulation and creative, so the content will address professionals in this field from different perspectives.