Optical Connections is Media Partner of ONLINE Photonic Integration Conference
About Optical Connections
Optical Connections has been providing the fibre optic community with the latest industry news and reports since 2011 via our website, monthly newsletter and now quarterly magazine. We provide coverage of market influencing technology advancements, commercial prospects, product developments and unique insight from our editorial team, making Optical Connections an essential source of information for our readers from across the industry.
Are you involved in productdevelopment with PICs (Photonic Integrated Circuits) and/or with photonic components?
Are you using your own technology or Photonics subsystems?
Then attending the Photonic Integration Conference is a must!
The conference will cover this in two steps:
- Session / workshop in which the attendees are (inter)actively involved. They can share the issues they currently face (or have faced) with their productdevelopment based on photonics.
- Session where speakers will share their experience in developing products for health care, IT/Telecom, Agrifood and other areas based on photonics / PICs.
At the end of the conference attendees have a better insight as to how develop complex photonics products in a multi-technology and multi disciplinary environment taking into account what the stakeholders require (thinking as a system architect)!
Who should attend the conference?
- Product manager, Innovation manager, Development manager from following industries: energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, agriculture, food proeccsing, security & military, manufacturing
- Innovation Manager, Chief Technology officer, Architect or Business Development Manager working in the Semiconductor industry
- System architect / Development manager / Innovation manager from System Integrators
- Optical and electronic component engineer
- Investor, CEO, and marketing director tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analyst and consultant looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics