Independent InP Foundry – Your design, our service, your future
SMART Photonics, located in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, is a foundry offering production services for mainly Indium Phosphide based photonic components. We are an independent pure-play foundry, using our knowledge, experience and equipment to produce photonic components for our customers, based on their designs.
We offer the complete production process from epitaxial growth and re-growth, processing, polishing and dicing of wafers into chips. As an independent Pure-Play foundry we support our customers from the proof of concept phase up to and including full production. As a foundry, we also offer single or combined process steps to complete or being a back-up for the production processes of customers.
Indium phosphide chips are proving to be the best choice in many applications, ranging from next generation low-power consumption data-centers to a variety of sensing applications for structural monitoring and medical diagnostics. Integrated photonics also plays an increasingly important role in the aircraft industry, air quality monitoring, autonomous driving and in ultra-secure cryptography.
At SMART Photonics we work with highly skilled, experienced and innovative professionals, eager to work on new and exciting integration technologies.
Are you involved in productdevelopment with PICs (Photonic Integrated Circuits) and/or with photonic components?
Are you using your own technology or Photonics subsystems?
Then attending the Photonic Integration Conference is a must!
The conference will cover this in two steps:
- Session / workshop in which the attendees are (inter)actively involved. They can share the issues they currently face (or have faced) with their productdevelopment based on photonics.
- Session where speakers will share their experience in developing products for health care, IT/Telecom, Agrifood and other areas based on photonics / PICs.
At the end of the conference attendees have a better insight as to how develop complex photonics products in a multi-technology and multi disciplinary environment taking into account what the stakeholders require (thinking as a system architect)!
Who should attend the conference?
- Product manager, Innovation manager, Development manager from following industries: energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, agriculture, food proeccsing, security & military, manufacturing
- Innovation Manager, Chief Technology officer, Architect or Business Development Manager working in the Semiconductor industry
- System architect / Development manager / Innovation manager from System Integrators
- Optical and electronic component engineer
- Investor, CEO, and marketing director tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analyst and consultant looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics