More information about the exhibitors at the 2019 edition will follow soon. Below you can see the exhibitors at the 2018 edition:
|Bronze Partner – Valencia Nanophotonics Technology Centre
The Nanophotonics Technology Centre (NTC, www.ntc.upv.es) is a public research institute at the Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain (www.upv.es).
Its mission is to generate new cutting-edge knowledge in micro- and nanofabrication of photonic structures on silicon and silicon-related materials for the development of nanotechnology and nanoscience, mainly towards their application in areas such as telecom networks and systems, biophotonics, defense, security, photonic computation, and photovoltaics.
|Start-Up Partner – PHIX
PHIX supplies the photonics industry with assembly and packaging services for Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs).
We are specialized in the hybrid integration of these chips and fiber arrays to create maximum functionality.
By offering our knowledge in the chip design stage, we ensure ease of scale up for volume manufacturing.
|Lunch sponsor – PhotonDelta
PhotonDelta is a growing ecosystem in Europe, which covers a network of companies, knowledge institutes and governments that intensively co-operates for the last 25 years in the research, design, development and manufacturing of integrated photonics technologies and components.
Such a collective and long-standing effort, with a main accent in the Netherlands, has led us to technological leadership, unique competences and assets in the domain of Photonics Integrated Circuits (PICs). Integrated photonics is a key enabling technology to create scalable solutions for societal and technological challenges the world faces today.
Who visits the Photonic Integration Conference?
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
Note: If you have registered for the conference, you do not need to register for the exhibition separately.
Interested in showing your products and/or services to a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals? Become an exhibitor at the Photonic Integration Conference!
The conference attracts a wide range of industry stakeholders and includes full industry coverage from component suppliers to manufacturers, from software developers to end-users. Plus, it offers you extensive network opportunities with business partners, buyers, legislators, and end-users.
Whether your company is big or small, exhibiting at the Photonic Integration Conference gives your company a powerful platform for:
- Increased market visibility and presence.
- Brand building.
- New product presentation and demonstrations.
- Having face-to-face meetings with new and existing clients.
- Obtaining full international media exposure.
- Meet new partners, suppliers and more.
Interested to become exhibitor? Contact us via this form or or contact Esther Wendrich via e.wendrich [@] jakajima.eu, or call + 31(0)420008576.