|Bronze Partner, SMART Photonics
SMART Photonics offers its customers an expert team with a proven track record in III-V R&D and production. We help our customers to become successful with their products. We offer our knowledge and experience to change ideas into concepts. We provide III-V foundry services in a dedicated state-of-the-art III-V ecosystem.
Who visits the Photonic Integration Conference?
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
Note: If you have registered for the conference, you do not need to register for the exhibition separately.
Interested in showing your products and/or services to a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals? Become an exhibitor at the Photonic Integration Conference!
The conference attracts a wide range of industry stakeholders and includes full industry coverage from component suppliers to manufacturers, from software developers to end-users. Plus, it offers you extensive network opportunities with business partners, buyers, legislators, and end-users.
Whether your company is big or small, exhibiting at the Photonic Integration Conference gives your company a powerful platform for:
- Increased market visibility and presence.
- Brand building.
- New product presentation and demonstrations.
- Having face-to-face meetings with new and existing clients.
- Obtaining full international media exposure.
- Meet new partners, suppliers and more.
Convinced to become exhibitor? Contact us via this form or or contact Tanja Brandt via t.brandt [@] jakajima.eu, or call + 31(0)402952135.