While the focus of the PIC (Photonic Integrated Circuits) industry is on the development and production of PICs, it is essential to think about the system architecture of the complete product in which the PIC will be embedded, since in the end it is about the application!
The complexity of developing a product with PICS / photonic components requires a system architecture approach. An endproduct is more than just a a pile of components / subsystems. The interaction between those compontens is essential in order to meet the enduser / OEM requirements in functionality, quality and price. The stakeholders in this development process are manifold; designers, engineers, productmanagers, customers, the boss and many others.
Are you involved in productdevelopment with PICs (Photonic Integrated Circuits) and/or with photonic components?
Are you using your own technology or Photonics subsystems?
Then attending the Photonic Integration Conference is a must!
The conference will cover this in two steps:
- Session / workshop in which the attendees are (inter)actively involved. They can share the issues they currently face (or have faced) with their productdevelopment based on photonics.
- Session where speakers will share their experience in developing products for health care, IT/Telecom, Agrifood and other areas based on photonics / PICs.
Due to the continuing uncertainty we have decided to organise this conference ONLINE only. We will keep you informed should anything change, in case we can organise a hybrid edition. At Jakajima, we are constantly monitoring the situation, and we will implement any instructions from the government, local authorities and WHO. The safety of our speakers, attendees and staff remains our top priority. In the meanwhile, stay safe, stay healthy!
At the end of the conference attendees have a better insight as to how develop complex photonics products in a multi-technology and multi disciplinary environment taking into account what the stakeholders require (thinking as a system architect)!
Who should attend the conference?
- Product manager, Innovation manager, Development manager from following industries: energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, agriculture, food proeccsing, security & military, manufacturing
- Innovation Manager, Chief Technology officer, Architect or Business Development Manager working in the Semiconductor industry
- System architect / Development manager / Innovation manager from System Integrators
- Optical and electronic component engineer
- Investor, CEO, and marketing director tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analyst and consultant looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics