The 3rd edition of the Photonic Integration Conference will take place on September 26, 2017 at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in optical sensing, lighting & energy, displays, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, security & defence, robotic manufacturing processes
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing.
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
The audience is a mix of academics, photonics professionals, business, technology, regulation and creative, so the content will address professionals in this field from different perspectives.
|Meet the following speakers (Click here for the full program)
Find more about the 2016 edition. The event included a conference and an exhibition and brought together over 120 attendees, speakers and exhibitors. International renowned specialists in the field were there to speak. Among them, to name only a few: Ronan Burgess, Deputy Head of the Photonics Unit, European Commission, Ronan Kelly, President, FTTH Council Europe (Fiber to the Home Council Europe), Stijn Grove, Managing Director, Dutch Datacenter Association, Bert Jan Offrein, Manager Neuromorphic Devices and Systems, IBM Research, Ewit Roos, Managing Director, PhotonDelta. The complete program featured 20 speakers who touched on the topics of interest