On September 27, 2016, the 2nd edition of the Photonic Integration Conference took place at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The following topics were covered during the second edition:
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in optical sensing, lighting & energy, displays, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, security & defence, robotic manufacturing processes
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
Find more about the 2016 edition.
Who should attend the next edition?
The conference is mainly addressed to:
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing.
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
… but is open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in photonic integration!
Before the event, the registered participants will receive a list with all attendants at the conference.
The Photonic Integration Conference is organised by Jakajima.