What, When, Where: The Photonic Integration Conference, 3rd edition, Sep 26, 2017, High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in optical sensing, lighting & energy, displays, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, security & defence, robotic manufacturing processes
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing.
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
The audience is a mix of academics, photonics professionals, business, technology, regulation and creative, so the content will address professionals in this field from different perspectives.
Find more about the 2016 edition.
The Photonic Integration Conference is organised by Jakajima.