On September 27, 2016, the 2nd edition of the Photonic Integration Conference will take place at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The following topics will be covered during the second edition:
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in optical sensing, lighting & energy, displays, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, security & defence, robotic manufacturing processes
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
Who should attend?
The conference is mainly addressed to:
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing.
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
… but is open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in photonic integration!
Before the event, the registered participants will receive a list with all attendants at the conference.
Find more about the 2015 edition.
The Photonic Integration Conference is organised by Jakajima.